Imagine being able to generate highly accurate, high resolution maps and 3D models from your UAV Mapping missions without having to capture ground control points! Well, now you can!
Introducing the V-map System:
Designed by surveyors for surveyors, the V-map System is the world’s first platform independent, lightweight, 20Hz Dual Frequency L1/L2 GPS receiver with event marking for unmanned aerial systems (UAS). With the ability to capture the precise position at which the airborne camera exposes, the V-map system eliminates the need for ground control for your UAV based mapping mission. This new and innovative mapping approach increases cost effectiveness and safety without compromising on accuracy!
The V-map system can easily be integrated into any system, from “do it yourself” drones to proprietary unmanned aerial vehicles. At ~130 grams (4.6oz) even smaller off the shelf drones can be turned into precise surveying tools with a few simple steps. Just mount the receiver, center the antenna above the camera, connect a compatible camera, provide 6 to 36V to the system, set up your base station, power it on, wait for the green lights and fly your mission!
Using a post-processing approach means that there is no need to worry about communication links between the rover and the base station, making this one of the simplest systems to use.
- Dual Frequency L1/L2 GPS
- Event Marking
- PPS (Pulse Per Second) Output
- LED for Satellite Reception Monitoring
- LED for Data Storage Monitoring
- Weight: 130 Grams / 4.6 Ounces
- Size (LxWxH): 80mm X 67mm X 25.5mm / 3.2″ X 2.6″ X 1″
- Operating Voltage: 6V to 36V
- Power Consumption: 500mA @ 12V
- 1217-1250 MHz (L2)
- 1565-1610MHz (L1)
- Out-Of-Band Rejection: >50 dB
- L1 Phase Center From Base: 32mm
- L2 Phase Center From Base: 31mm
- Weight: 17 Grams / 0.6 Ounces