Designed and manufactured by UAV-America, the Eagle XF is a ready-to-fly extended flight time UAV. Fabricated with extremely durable molded carbon fiber, the Eagle XF quickly and easily folds into a small footprint for travel or shipping.
MINUTES OF FLIGHT TIME
Flight times will vary depending on payload, type of operation and weather
Lighter Frame Made From Molded Carbon Fiber
POUND FLEXIBLE PAYLOADS
Optical, Thermal or other Sensors
Eagle XF Ready to Fly System
Fully autonomous mission planning
Auto take off and auto land
Return to home
Fail safe return to home or land immediately
Multiple flight modes including follow me
Mission planning with laptop, tablet or phone
Real time streamed telemetry
Fast setup and pack-up – easily transportable
Molded carbon fiber frame and landing legs – extremely durable
Payloads up to 7 pounds
Adaptable to almost any payload
Listed on FAA Approved Drone List
“UAV-America is passionate about long duration flight capability and forward-thinking in how they develop and apply technology. It makes a real difference in how we service our customers.”
~ CEO, Media Wing
THE NEW EAGLE X8
Service Electric’s Innovative Use of the Eagle X8
Customized Eagle with Service Electric (Patent Pending) Ground Spool
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE COMPLETE READY TO FLY EAGLE XF PACKAGE?Everything necessary to fly right out of the box!
The Eagle XF package is available as a completely assembled, flight tested ready to fly (RTF) platform (Just quick connect the landing gear, insert batteries, run preflight and fly) or as bind and fly (you provide batteries and radio/receiver).
- Fully assembled molded carbon fiber frame
- Futaba 14SG radio and receiver (RTF only)
- Custom tuned Pixhawk flight controller
- 2 22000mAh 6 cell batteries (RTF only)
- Quick disconnect fixed landing gear
- Folding carbon fiber props (27.5″)
- Complete electronics package (motors, ESCs, power distribution)
- Smoked canopy
- Dual battery charger and power supply (RTF only)
- Mission Planner and Tower compatible providing
- Ground station
- Fully autonomous flight planning
- Flight control settings (return to home, loiter, follow me and many others)
- Many other functions
- Paper manual with log book
- 30 day total aircraft warranty and manufacturer component warranty (RTF only)
- 30 day telephone support (RTF only)
- 6 months email support (RTF only)
- Optional annual maintenance package (with extended warranty)
- Optional retractable or extended landing gear
- Optional payload packages
COMMERCIAL USE DRONES
The Eagle XF Is The First Of A Series Of UAV/Drone/UAS Platforms By UAVA Specifically For Commercial Use
What separates the Eagle from other drones?
Long Flight Times - Average 45 Minutes
The Toughest Lightest Frame Available
Uses Common 6 Cell Batteries
Extremely Compact When Folded
Accepts Most Common Gimbals
Made in the U.S.A.
Please Contact For Quote
603.389.6364 or email@example.com
Complete Eagle XF Packages (Eagle and Payload) from $ 1263/Month – (based on 36 months – estimate only).
The Eagle XF equipped with our sense and avoid system. Operator can set safe distance from any object and Eagle will remain at that set distance and remain under full control of operator. Key safety feature for getting close to objects for inspection or other close up tasks.
Major Eagle XF Components
UAVA PAYLOAD OPTIONS
XF 1 – Includes 3 axis stabilized HD 1080p 30X zoom camera, real time video streaming, 10 inch HD monitor, payload operator remote control, on-board image and video recording. Additional digital stabilization and object tracking/lock available.
XF 2 – Includes 3 axis stabilized HD 1080p 30X zoom camera, Flir Vue Pro 640 with 13mm lens, real time HD video streaming,real time SD video streaming,10 inch HD and 7 inch SD monitor, payload operator remote control, on-board image and video recording. Optional Flir Thermal Cameras and lenses, digital stabilization and object tracking/lock available.
We work with LidarUSA to specify the system that best meets customer requirements then integrate that system into the Eagle platform.